TechForGood and ACTO will be holding the 2019 Israel Impact Summit!
This is an incredible opportunity to hear high level international speakers, meet world change makers and to create new connections. There will also be several spotlight events focusing on different aspects of impact oriented innovation – so that everyone could find the content that is right for them. We encourage you to get you early bird tickets to the main conference, and to register for the spotlight events that are most relevant to you.
Among the speakers will be:
– Sir Ronald Cohen – He needs no introduction 🙂
– Mrs. Marisa Drew, CEO of the Impact Advisory and Finance department, Credit Suisse
– Mr. Amit Bhatia, CEO of The Global Steering Group for impact Investment
– Mr. Firoz Ladak, CEO of the Edmond De Rothschild Foundations
– Mrs. Sari Miller, seasoned impact investor, JFN member.
The Summit will focus on presenting the various sources of funding that are all growing in numbers and scope – TechForGood entrepreneurs are becoming more and more relevant and attractive for VC investors, family offices, institutional investors, and even philanthropic foundations. We invite you to engage in the dialogue around the new opportunities, and the complexities, of impact investments in tech innovation.
Summit details & registration here: https://www.israelimpactsummit.com/
See you there!